With overhauled looks and improved driver performance the ATH-AD700X represent Audio Technica’s latest revision of the acclaimed AD700. The soft and relaxed sound, with deep resonating bass and extended vocal projection offers a completely natural listening experience.
As with the predecessor, the AD700X incorporate a lightweight honeycomb aluminium casing, allowing these open-air headphones to produce no sense of pressure on the ears, resulting in a completely natural sensation. Newly designed 53mm drivers with bobbin-wound CCAW voice coils deliver spacious sound with superior highs and mids.
The included flexible raised-fabric earpads of the AD700X are also exceedingly comfortable and guarantee fatigue-free listening. Self-adjusting wing supports automatically adjust to your head size for easy-wearing listening comfort. A straight cord at the left earpiece terminates to a mini plug with included 6.35mm adapter.
- Newly designed 53mm drivers reproduce clear treble and midrange
- Bobbin-wound CCAW voice coils for superior power handling
- Full open-air type headphones produce no sense of pressure on the ears
- Lightweight aluminium honeycomb casing with excellent acoustic properties
- Self-adjusting 3D Wing Support provides a comfortable listening experience
- Flexible raised-fabric earpads offer excellent wearing comfort and durability
- Highly conductive OFC single-sided cord with elastic TPE sheath to prevent tangles
- Gold-plated stereo 3.5mm connector with 6.35mm adapter
To purchase the unit, please visit our website: