Detailed audio signal without the loss of sound quality when using portable devices. Compatible with smartphones, tablets and computers, the A200p offers high definition sound that was previously not possible for travelling audiophiles.
Designed to circumvents the internal signal processing, the integrated Wolfson DAC chip of the A200p receives the pure digital music data first. After converting the digital data to analogue music signals, a high-quality amplifier controls the output to the connected headphones. All this results in previously unheard details, better contoured and deeper bass, as well as natural instrument and vocal reproduction.
Beyerdynamic A200p supports iPhone 5, iPad Air, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini and iPod touch (5th generation) and most smartphones with Android 4.1 or higher, which have a digital USB audio output. The A200p is currently the smallest mobile DAC and amplifier that can work with all of these devices on the digital level.
- Crystal-clear sound with portable players
- Compatible with Apple and Android devices
- Digital connection via Apple lightning or Micro-USB
- 3.5mm mini stereo jack headphone connection
- Volume control with 135 levels
- LED display for charging, operation and volume
- Three buttons for music playback/pause and skipping forward and backward
- On/off switch with locking function
- DAC with up to 24 bit resolution at 96 kHz sampling frequency
- Integrated rechargeable battery with up to 11 hours operating time
To purchase the unit, please visit our website: