Cypher Labs latest creation, Theorem 720 DAC combines a fully integrated high-quality headphone amplifier with a high-end digital-to-analogue converter for PC, Apple and Android devices.
Delivering clean, high quality audio from iPod, iPhone, Mac or PC, the Theorem 720 DAC offers asynchronous conversion of the USB output, not only a pass through of the line-out. Two headphone outputs support single ended or balanced set-ups while a line level analogue output caters for connection to amplifiers or powered speakers. Volume gain settings optimised for all headphone types make the Theorem capable of driving even very demanding headphones with ease.
The large capacity replaceable Li-polymer battery charges Apple devices while playing up to 18 hours with a fast re-charge time of 4 hours. The battery features AC switching that is totally isolated for a clean power delivery.
- Headphone amplifier and digital-to-analogue converter in one unit
- Delivers uncompressed, high quality audio from iPod, iPhone, Mac or PC
- High resolution audio up to 24bit / 192kHz
- High-end AKM 24 bit DAC model 4396
- Automatically detects computers or Apple Devices
- Two headphone outputs support single ended and balanced set-ups
- Line level analogue output to connect to amplifiers, powered speakers or home audio equipment
- Volume gain settings optimised for all headphone types
- Large capacity replaceable battery charges Apple devices while playing up to 18 hours
- Fast re-charge time of 4 hours
- Precision machined all aluminium enclosure for maximum durability
- Lightweight and compact
To purchase the unit, please visit our website: