EarSonics surpasses the norm with the S-EM6, the first universal IEM to carry six balanced armature drivers in it’s heart. Offering the sound quality and finish of a flagship custom in-ear monitor, the S-EM6 marks a breakthrough in the world of universal monitor earphones.
Based on EarSonics acclaimed EM6 technology, the S-EM6 achieves audio quality never reached before with universal IEM earphones. Two dedicated balanced armature drivers each for low, mid and high frequencies with a 3-way crossover configuration combine to produce true to original sound recording.
With in-ear design and biflange silicone eartips the S-EM6 achieves high levels of noise attenuation keeping the listening experience private. Earpieces designed to sit securely in the ear when on stage or on the move ensures that the S-EM6 stays in place.
- Cutting-edge sextuple driver universal IEM earphones
- Six dedicated balanced armature drivers with 3-way crossover
- Superior bass definition, detailed mids and clear highs
- Isolating design achieves high levels of noise attenuation
- Four pairs of biflange silicone eartips
- Detachable twisted cable design
- Formable cable section offers secure fit
- Two storage cases, cleaning tool and wipes included
- Designed in France – Made in France
To purchase the unit, please visit our website: