Enter the world of the professional audio decoder FiiO E18 with the convenience of listening to music from Smartphones, and the pleasure of high fidelity audio.
Reference quality digital-to-analogue audio conversion for music played via compatible Android smartphones. FiiO E18 is compatible with Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/Note2, HTC One, and other Android devices with USB OTG and USB digital audio output capabilities.
FiiO E18 can be used USB DAC and amp as replacement of the on-board soundcard on computers and laptops. FiiO E18 serves as a dedicated headphone amplifier when connected to portable audio players.
The user-friendly volume knob design with symmetrical volume roller is resistant to accidental bumps, yet easy to adjust. When used as power source, the automatic cut-off and self-recovery function of charging current limiter IC on the E18 protects the phone. The 3500mAh Li-polymer battery achieves 25 hours playtime when used as amplifier only, and 12 hours utilising the DAC and amp combination.
- Performs reference quality digital-to-analogue audio conversion for Android smartphones
- Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/Note2, HTC One and Android devices
- USB DAC functionality for computers and laptops
- Works with laptop and desktop computers at up to 24-Bit / 96kHz high definition audio
- High-end op-amp audio output circuitry with ultra low distortion and noise
- 3500mAh battery for up to 25 hours of use as an amp-only, or up to 12 hours as DAC+amp
- Charges in 4 hours with optional 2A USB adapter
To purchase the unit, please visit our website: