The HifiHeadphones team is pleased to announce the new Digital Audio Player & DAC from FiiO, the X3 is now available to be purchased on our website.
FiiO X3 Portable Digital Audio Player with Lossless Music File Playback and DAC Functionality. One device for all your lossless music, the FiiO X3 plays the five main types of lossless music including APE, FLAC, ALAC, WMA and WAV up to 192kHz/24bit. With incorporated professional DAC chip, inbuilt headphone amplifier, hardware based bass and treble adjustments and 10 hours playback time in a light-weight portable form factor, the X3 is the most versatile high-definition portable music player available.
Different from other consumer music players and smart phones, the X3 does not use the DAC function of its main controller chip; instead, for the best sound effect, it adopts the professional WOLFSON DAC chip WM8740. Instead of using software to achieve bass and treble adjustment, the FiiO X3 uses an adjustable hardware circuit, resulting in more natural sound without influencing other frequencies.
The FiiO X3 is well furnished with multiple output ports which include headphone, lineout and coaxial digital output. Moreover, it also can be regarded as a digital turntable and invites more powerful DAC implementation to improve the sound experience by connecting to audio decode through its coaxial digital output.
- Most versatile high-definition portable music player available
- Lossless playback for APE/FLAC/ALAC/WMA/WAV music formats
- Supports digital master copy source at 192kHz/24bit
- Employs high-performance WOLFSON DAC chip
- Can be used as standalone digital-to-analogue converter
- Main controller amplifier chip achieves A-Class amplification
- Adjustable hardware based bass and treble adjustments
- Master control committed exclusively to music
- 8GB internal memory capacity with 64GB memory upgrade capability
- Outputs include headphone out, line-out and coaxial digital out
- 10 hours playback time with standard USB smart charging
To purchase the unit, please visit our website: