(02/11/2018) The Big Reveal!
Good afternoon, you beautiful autumn people. We’re thrilled and excited to reveal the winner of our Halloween competition giveaway, who will receive a SoundMAGIC E11C for their efforts.
So, without further ado-
A big, huge congratulations to…
We will be getting in touch to send out your shiny new E11C by the end of the day. Congratulations and many thanks for the laugh!
(15/10/2018) Welcome to autumn!
We wanted to do something to get in the spirit for Halloween, so we thought we’d add a little something special to somebody’s treat bag this season.
Here’s the deal: we want to see how you get into the season. Send us a picture of your Halloween flare (not to be confused with Halloween Flares, unless you’ve done something really cool to your Jet 1s, in which case- absolutely send us that!). This could be a picture of decorations, of some autumn foliage or spooky fog, of you in your costume– anything that captures the spirit!
We’ll decide the winner based entirely on our own subjective, arbitrary criteria and feature the winning photo on our blog (with a runner-up or two possibly included if we can’t keep them to ourselves).
Down to the important stuff- we’ll hook the winner up with a pair of our newest releases- The SoundMAGIC E11C!
You have until midnight on November 1st to get your submissions in- meaning you’ve got all Halloween day to take great pictures- and email your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit as many pictures as you’d like! This isn’t a random raffle, but having a backup can never hurt!
- You must be subscribed to our mailing list to win- feel free to get in touch if you aren’t sure if you’re subscribed, and we can check for you!
- Hifiheadphones may possibly use any and all images submitted- this includes on our blog, social media, mailouts, and on hifiheadphones.co.uk. Please let us know at the time of submission if you have any problems or issues with this.
- Our personal judgment is final- and completely arbitrary. Our internal team will vote on the winners.
- We will announce the winner via blog post and accompanying email on the 2nd of November, and will contact the winner directly.
- Your submission must be your own intellectual property– sending in screenshots of Stranger Things or Nightmare on Elm Street is going to get your entry thrown out.
- Please keep all submissions safe for work. After all, that’s where we’re going to be looking at them.