Using RHA’s aerophonic design, the MA750 is constructed from individually machined stainless steel components. The handmade drivers and over-ear design ensures remarkable sound reproduction and a comfortable, noise isolating fit.
Precise, balanced and articulate sound reproduction with a great depth of soundstage. The RHA MA750 drivers have been designed to deliver a clear and natural sound. With high levels of spatial separation and distance, the MA750s are capable of reproducing audio with exceptional power and precision. The 303F grade stainless steel construction together with the right silicone eartip ensures extended wearing comfort with excellent sound isolating properties.
The aerophonic design used by the RHA MA750 earphones was inspired by the airflow system and acoustic properties of a trumpet’s bell. The RHA team inverted the traditional shape to create headphones capable of channelling the sound naturally, allowing air to progress unobstructed and unforced from the driver to the ear.
RHA are confident with the superior standard of build and audio quality of the MA750 and offer a full 3-year warranty on all parts.
- Handmade steel drivers for precise, balanced and articulate sound
- Extended wearing comfort with excellent sound isolation
- Selection of dual density silicone, double flange silicone and memory foam eartips
- Premium carry case and stainless steel eartip holder
- Contoured, over-ear cable supports
- Full 3-year warranty on all parts
To purchase the unit, please visit our website: