The Hifiheadphones team is pleased to announce the new Balanced High-End Cable for HD800 from Sennheiser, the CH800 S is now available to be purchased on our website.
With incorporated gold-plated four-pole Neutrik XLR /ODU connectors, the CH800 S headphone cable offers reliability, easy assembly and improved contact integrity as well as cable strain relief.
Made with oxygen-free silver-plated copper (OFC), this 3 metre long cable is specially matched to Sennheiser HD800 headphones. High-quality ODU connectors from medical technology are used to ensure maximum contact reliability to round off the outstanding sound experience.
The official Sennheiser XLR balanced cable is perfect for connecting the Sennheiser HD800 headphones to the XLR output of Sennheiser HDVD800 or HDVA600 headphone amplifier.
- Specially matched to Sennheiser HD800 headphones
- Attuned to the symmetrical principle of Sennheiser’s headphone amplifiers
- Symmetrical signal transmission from the source to the headphones
- Made of oxygen-free copper (OFC) coated with silver to further minimise resistance
- Four-pole XLR plug with gold-plated Neutrik inserts ensures optimum sound
- High-quality ODU connectors from medical technology ensure maximum contact reliability
- Designed and developed at Sennheiser’s headquarters in Germany
To purchase the unit, please visit our website: