The Shanling M8 has been announced, and it looks to be a very impressive portable audio solution. With all of the latest specs and packed with features, the Shanling M8 is definitely a DAP to look out for.
The M8 adopts a brand new system of interchangeable headphone sockets, developed by Shanling themselves. This system makes it possible to provide all the needed connection standards, while keeping cleaner looks and a better optimized internal design. Four different options are available and come supplied with the M8 – 2.5, 3.5, 4.4 and 3.5 pro.
With a massive 7000 mAh battery, the M8 can manage up to 14 hours of continuous playback once fully charged. The M8 also comes with a bigger, brighter and sharper screen than their previous models – for an even better user experience in all conditions.
The analogue circuit of the Shanling M8 was designed around a pair of high-performing AKM flagship DACs, with in house developed I/V conversion stage and fully balanced amplifier. Offering reference class performance, while keeping to Shanling’s smooth, pleasing and slightly warm sound.
Qualcomm’s Bluetooth 5.0 chipset assures stable connection and low latency. And the best sound quality is achieved thanks to the support of advanced Bluetooth Codecs.
Transmit: LDAC / LHDC / aptX HD / SBC
Receive: LDAC / LHDC / aptX HD / aptX LL / aptX / AAC / SBC
- Hi-Res Audio + Hi-Res Wireless Audio certification
- Perfect match for all headphone types
- Equipped with top of the line AKM AK4499EQ DACs
- Interchangeable socket system with 3.5mm, 2.5mm, 4.4mm and 3.5 Pro
- 24GHz/5G Wi-Fi streaming with MU-MIMO technology
- Wirless file transfer, remote control, DLNA, airplay and OTA firmware updates
- 5-inch full HD touchscreen
- 14 hours continuous play on single charge + QuickCharge
- Graphite cooling system