Let us introduce the flagship of Shure’s reference-class headphone line, the SRH1840. The Shure SRH1840 open back headphones have been developed with premium materials and precision engineering. They are ideally suited to professional recording, mastering and audiophile listening applications.
Shure’s SRH 1840 features individually matched drivers for unparalleled acoustic performance with smooth, extended highs and accurate bass. Custom-crafted, the Shure SRH1840 is extremely lightweight and durable. Steel driver frame with vented centre pole piece improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance for consistent performance at all listening levels. Individually matched 40 mm neodymium drivers for unparalleled acoustic performance with smooth, extended high-end and accurate bass.
An included storage case, replacement set of velour ear pads, and an additional cable ensures years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment.
- Open-back, circumaural design for exceptionally natural sound
- Lightweight construction featuring aircraft-grade aluminium for enhanced durability.
- Steel driver frame improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance
- Ergonomic dual-frame, padded headband is lightweight and fully adjustable
- Oxygen-free copper cable (OFC) with Kevlar reinforced jacket
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors
- Replaceable velour ear pads with high density, slow recovery foam
- Additional cable and zippered storage case included
To purchase the unit, please visit our website: