Following the runaway success of the Cleer Audio‘s open ear Arc earphones, the Cleer Arc II SPORT has taken the concept of an open wireless earphone to a whole new level. The new Arc II SPORT is superior to its predecessor in every single way. It has a longer battery life, a better, even more secure fit with an improved earhook design and supports wireless hands free and head gesture controls for answering calls and the like. This earphone has been designed from the bottom up for those who want to listen on the move while being simultaneously aware of their surroundings. There is simply not anything else out there that is quite like it. Whether it be commuting to the office, running in the park, cycling, sweating it out in the gym or even hiking in the wilderness. The Cleer Arc II SPORT is available now!
Hear your surroundings, wherever you go
With today’s fast-paced life, Cleer believes there are moments where it is important to hear your surroundings. This is particularly true when it comes to activities such as running, long distance walks, cycling, or an intense gym session. The team at Cleer realised the benefits of hearing your surroundings during these activities, as it not only keeps you connected to the world around you, but is also a safer way to do them while listening to your music/ podcasts.
The new Arc II Sport is an exceptional addition to the Cleer line up. Its improved earhook design, immersive sound performance, and hands-free controls are spot on for today’s active consumer.Patrick Huang, President & CEO of Cleer
- Open-ear design with flexible hinge for an all-day comfortable listening experience
- Lossless audio for truly unrivalled immersive listening with aptX™ Lossless technology, Snapdragon Sound™ certification and LE Audio compatibility
- Bluetooth Multipoint connectivity. Seamlessly switch the audio input from two simultaneously connected devices
- Powerful sound with its 16.2mm neodymium drivers with aptX™ Adaptive
- 6-Axis motion sensor for immersive hands free, head gesture controls
- Crystal-Clear voice calls with aptX™ Voice technology and wind noise reduction design
- Charging case with built-in UV-C light to reduce bacteria during the powered charging cycle
- Intensity-Proof, IPX5 Water-Resistant and Sweatproof
- 35 hours of total battery life (8 hours, plus 27 hours with the smart charging case)
- Anti-loss Detection. If you drop an earbud, it will beep to make it easier to locate
- Cleer+ app for customisable sound performance, battery monitor and a step counter
Treat em’ preen to keep em’ clean
As you can see from the features list, the Cleer Arc II Sport is leading the way with open style wireless earphones and has a bunch features previously unavailable.
One of the most significant changes to the case is the addition of UV-C light that sanitises the earbuds while not in use. How great is that!? Here, Cleer have not only listened to user feedback from their original Arc, but cleerly strive to innovate & deliver the best products and user experiences possible.
More news about Cleer and their latest releases here