SoundMAGIC E10 S In Ear Isolating Earphones
What can be better than the award winning SoundMAGIC E10 for under £40? The E10S has the same superb build quality and sound signature as the E10 but with the added function of a universal smartphone in-line microphone – need we say more?
Price – £39.99
- Amazing value for money
- High quality braided cable
- Weighty bass and crisp detail
- Universal smartphone microphone (iPhone and Android)
- Nothing to fault at this price
- Comfortable fit and distinctive design
- Made for all smartphones
- Integrated smart remote and microphone
- Unique, all metal earphone construction
- Powerful bass balanced with superb musical detail
- Robust tangle-free twisted cable design
- Skype/VOIP adaptor included
From the start it is hard to believe that the E10S is under £40. The packaging is smart and of a very high quality – once opened you find plenty of spare ear tips and an attractive hard case. Holding the earphones you can feel how well made they are and the innovative switch on the jack plug will let you set the earphones to work with any smartphone – you would not expect technology like this on such a modestly priced earphone.
Once you get over the impressive built quality and actually try them out you will not be disappointed. Like the SoundMAGIC E10, The E10S has tight bass with plenty of weight – the mids are well defined and the top end sparkles. These earphones are perfect for listening on the go as the sound is fun and they will sound great with whatever you throw at them. Soundstage is better than what you would expect from an earphone at this price – it’s engaging and natural.
If you have £40 to spend on some new earphones then go for the SoundMAGIC E10 – if you need an in-line microphone then go for the E10S. Easy.