Final’s previous ANC headphone release was the UX3000, which gained multiple awards and global recognition for its minimal design and impressive audio quality. Now with the UX2000, Final has harnessed its award-winning expertise and applied this to its new ANC wireless headphone for under £100.
Not just a new addition
The UX2000 is more than just a new addition to the UX series; it represents Final’s commitment to combining state-of-the-art technology with unparalleled audio performance. Whether for gaming, music, or calls, the UX2000 is engineered to deliver an unmatched auditory experience, setting new standards in the wireless headphone market.
Available in Cream or Black, the Final UX2000 will be available to buy on the 8th December for £99/$119/€109 from Amazon and selected retailers worldwide.
All new design and set of features
The Final UX2000 inherits the legacy of the UX3000 while introducing its own unique design and features. Developed for everyday use, the UX2000 is lightweight and robust with a premium matte finish that is resistant to fingerprints and smudges for a clean and professional look. The advanced hybrid noise cancelling technology removes a significant amount of background and ambient noise for an immersive and distraction free listening experience.
Designed for all-day comfort and usability
The UX2000 has a multi-fit housing structure with multiple points of adjustment for getting that perfect fit. The soft earpads and headband padding provide support that reduces fatigue and with up to 45 hours of audio playback, users can be confident in experiencing a full day of constant use in comfort. Additionally, Final has included an ENC Mic system that eliminates ambient noise, ensuring clear voice communication during calls and gaming sessions.
Newly developed low-latency mode for gamers
New for the UX2000 is its low-latency gaming mode, making it an ideal companion for gamers who demand synchronized, high-quality audio. Developed by Final, this mode also benefits users while watching movies, music videos or their favourite online content – perfectly syncing lip movements with voice and action scenes with its sound effects for highly engaging viewing.
- Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation: Equipped with a sophisticated system that effectively cancels external noises for a serene listening experience.
- Gaming Mode with Low-Latency: Specially designed for gamers, providing synchronized audio with on-screen action for an immersive gaming experience.
- Up to 45 Hours of music Playback: Offers substantial playback time, ideal for long commutes, work sessions, or gaming marathons.
- Multi-Fit Housing Structure: Adjustable in multiple directions for a perfect fit, ensuring comfort even during extended use.
- Fingerprint-Proof Matte Finish: The body of the device features a matte finish, making it resistant to fingerprints and oil, and ensuring that it doesn’t easily show dirt.
- Foldable Design for Compact Storage: The headphones can be folded into a compact form making them convenient to carry.
- Colour: Cream/Black Communication
- Format: Bluetooth 5.3
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Codecs Supported: SBC, AAC
- Profiles Supported: HFP, A2DP, AVRCP
- Continuous Music Playback: ANC ON:45 hours. ANC OFF:60 hours
- Maximum Standby Time: Max 200 hours (ANC OFF)
- Charging Time: 2.5 hours
- Battery Capacity: 700mAh
Release Date and Pricing
The Final UX2000 is now available for £99.00
Interested in Final? Read more news and reviews here!